Monday, January 19, 2009

Log Cabin Meltdown

wow, I still don't know exactly what happened because I was definitely flying in the sky, but when I came down I realized I had made a mistake. There was no rice to leave. When I made that discovery I came down with the flu. I asked my friend why, but she left before I could ask. This was a very odd thing for me to understand, until I realized it had all been a dream.

When it was over I woke up and was shot out of a cannon. You might wonder how I knew it was a canon. I knew because when I woke up a man told me "You will be shot out of a cannon". Plus, when I looked down there was this cannon-like object and it had the word cannon on it. So, you see, I was pretty sure it was a cannon.

That wasn't the weirdest part. I found out later that the man who had shot me out of the cannon's name was Fungus O'mallon. Before I could confront him I was shot out of the cannon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have never been shot out of a cannon before. Have you? Oh, yeah that is what your whole post was about. Good.