Saturday, January 17, 2009

Phenomenalistic birdfeeder pals

well, I was walking down the street and I saw a periscope sticking out of the ground. Before I could do anything some guy came up and said "Is this yours? Because I lost mine a week ago and I haven't found it. Of course, it could be my friend Fungus O'mallan's, but he usually keeps his by his toothbrush. It might be my sister's grandfather's but he lost his in a fight. My Uncle Gunk had one when he was a boy, but he accidentally left it in a rocket. Could it be yours?".

I said "No, you can have it," and walked up the alley. As I left I heard him bang on a shell and yell "Food coloring is for food, not tomato cans!"




**Pay attention to Fungus O'mallon because he is important later**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

That was mine!!