Friday, January 9, 2009

Pudding day

I had a bit of a pudding day today. Do you know what that is? I don't either, but I heard a person talking about it the other day. They were saying it was a place where you get corn stalks and sell them to goats. It sounded too complex to me so I left and tried to forget the conversation. I couldn't, as you will soon realize. As I was walking home from school I found out about something else that is directly linked to Pudding day, Papogalatchy. Papogalatchy is the study of pudding. In schools nation wide they introduced it as a world class. My friend Nadine is really good and she is always discussing it.

Well I found out and ran home only to find a sign that said "The tomatoes are gone". I wondered what the significance of this was only to find out there was none and the neighborhood cactus was just playing a joke. Anyway, I have some Papogalatchy homework to do! See Ya!

No comments: