Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who is that? Oh, it is a door knob scout

wow, I just escaped from this vivid dream where I was flying on a steed. Except it wasn't a steed. It was a pineapple. In the dream I was asking the fruit if I could run to the nearest town and stand on the podium. The fruit did not answer, but dropped me in the local garbage dump. I tried to get up, but some rocket-like substance launched me in to the sky. When I looked around I saw a tall marble statue of a toothpick. It was so majestic I almost fell into a container. When I looked up again the statue had vanished and replacing it was a large cathedral that resembled a bazooka tree. At this point I left and stopped at a cheeseburger stand.

I woke up and realized how weird the whole dream was. I tried for several hours to decipher it and came to the obvious conclusion. It was foretelling me I would soon meet a door-knob scout.

No comments: